Ready Lift Overhead Door, Inc is a full-service garage door repair company. We’re based in Loganville but cover most of the Northeast Metro Atlanta area including but not limited to Gwinnett, North Fulton, Dekalb, Barrow, Hall and Clarke counties.
We do offer emergency garage door repair services if you find yourself in a real bind, needing help fast. That’s why our business hours are 7 days a week, 7:30 am – 7:30 pm. However, we are always on call for emergencies.
Our service technicians are well trained and certified to repair or install all the major brands and manufacturers. So, we can handle virtually any type of garage door repair or installation.
Your garage door can malfunction or stop working correctly for various reasons. Maybe you are experiencing this right now? The most common reasons you could be experiencing issues, and the repair service issues we perform the most are these:
- Broken Garage Door Springs – There are different types of springs which include torsion, extension and Torque Master. Depending on your make and brand of door, if you experience a broken garage door spring, you will know. Your door will not open easily, if at all. Many times, when the spring breaks, the cable may also break or come loose.
- Garage Door Opener Malfunction – I’m sure you’ve experienced this at some time in your life? You push the button on the wall or the remote button and nothing happens. Or, the door goes up a few inches and then comes back down, or the motor just runs, but the door doesn’t move at all. This is most likely something happening with your garage door opener, or it could be the laser sensors have been knocked out of alignment.
- Garage Door Panel Issues – We replace a lot of bottom panels. Many doors are made with wood frames and have a composite type material as the panel insert. These can rot over time due to water damage. However, another reason for needing your panel replaced happens a bit more sudden, like if it gets backed into with a car. Hopefully you haven’t experienced this, but if you have, we can handle it for you.
- Garage Door Roller and Track Issues – Your garage door’s ability to open smoothly and quietly depends on how well and precise your track is installed, but more importantly the type rollers that are installed on your door. Many lower quality and older doors have metal rollers. These can be very loud and eventually wear out. We highly recommend replacing them with nylon commercial grade rollers. If you have metal rollers… and we replace them with nylon… you will be amazed how much quieter your door will become.
- General Garage Door Maintenance – This is actually not a call we get often. However, we recommend having your garage door serviced every 2 years. When we’re there, we’ll show you a couple other maintenance steps you can do on your own annually to help keep your door operating well.
- Commercial Garage Doors – We provide only the best commercial garage doors for our valued clients. Our team is proud to offer you high-quality garage doors. Furthermore, you don’t have to worry about the daily maintenance as our garage doors are made of durable materials allowing it to last longer.
We have a dedicated team of well trained professionals that take customer service very serious. The next time you’re experiencing garage door issues, we hope you’ll give us a chance to provide you with the best service you’ll find in the greater Metro Atlanta area.
Repairs are only a portion of the garage door services we provide, so make sure to learn more about our residential and commercial new garage doors sales and installation service.